- MICHIGAN : Detroit Free Press
- OHIO: Cincinnati Enquirer
- FLORIDA: Fort Myers News-Press, Tallahassee Democrat and Naples Daily News
- IOWA: The Des Moines Register
- WISCONSIN: The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
It's not all about ad sales for legacy print publishers, as a jump in subscribers at WSJ.com shows.
We have a president that seems likely to pursue a weaker dollar policy, and gold has surged.
The TV station owner and newspaper publisher, formerly combined under the Gannett name, seem to be adopting opposing strategies after their separation.