- MICHIGAN : Detroit Free Press
- OHIO: Cincinnati Enquirer
- FLORIDA: Fort Myers News-Press, Tallahassee Democrat and Naples Daily News
- IOWA: The Des Moines Register
- WISCONSIN: The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
For print specifically, USA TODAY will significantly increase press runs throughout the week, as well as USA TODAY inserts that currently run in 77 local newspapers throughout the country. Additionally, numerous USA TODAY NETWORK sites are planning to have extra copies available and/or commemorative editions on Wednesday, including the Detroit Free Press, The (Bergen) Record, Cincinnati Enquirer, The Des Moines Register, The Desert Sun, and Tennessean.Some additional NETWORK-wide, election highlights include:
- Monday's print USA TODAY edition had bylined op-eds by both Clinton and Trump .
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday's print USA TODAY have extra pages devoted to election coverage.
- More than 60 stories are planned for national distribution, from USA TODAY as well as NETWORK journalists, to run on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
- Collaboration with ProPublica, Google and others on Electionland, with local NETWORK reporters providing boots-on-the-ground reporting during the voting in case of any irregularities.