- Fully customizable solution
- Strong for integration into core processes
- Flexible delivery either through public or private cloud, as well as on-premises
- The availability of global data centers and ability to spin up new eSignLive instances globally within two weeks
- Native support for qualified certificates, for government (FedRAMP) and European markets (eIDAS)
The report included recommendations for Enterprise Architecture (EA) professionals when considering adopting e-signatures:
- Prepare an e-signature platform strategy: EAs must begin reviewing or forming e-signature platform strategies to support the inevitable business requests and avoid overlapping, inconsistent, and redundant solutions.
- Understand integration requirements early: Platform selection should rest on a vendor's ability to address requirements such as support for multiple signature methods, existing login and authentication mechanisms, external databases for new customer identity-proofing, and compliance with applicable regulations. But give high weight also to company and financial stability.
Media contact:Sarah HaneleSignLive by VASCO250email@example.com