CAMARILLO, Calif., Nov. 08, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq:SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced the extension of its high voltage power management platform with the new TS3004x family of integrated switching buck regulators. The new product family is geared toward high-performance applications requiring up to 40-volt input range in a wide range of markets such as industrial, telecommunications and consumer.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/31965908-5616-4581-99f3-4ec763ba6743 The TS3004x product family is comprised of the TS30041 and the TS30042 DC/DC synchronous switching regulators. The products include integrated power switches and robust fault protection features for small footprint and advanced power management in high voltage applications. Applications for the TS3004x product family include industrial and telecommunications power supplies, factory automation, automotive, and other industrial applications. "The new TS3004x family reinforces our position as a leading solution provider for high-performance applications within today's most innovative markets," said Phil Daggett, Senior Marketing Director for Semtech's Power and High Reliability Product Group. "Products within the industrial, telecommunications and consumer sectors, among others, require robust and flexible solutions that can fit into their highly-customized form factors, while providing superior performance." Key Features of the TS3004x Product Family
- Wide-input voltage: 4.5 V to 40 V for a variety of applications
- High efficiency of up to 95 percent to reduce thermals and lower power consumption
- Robust protection from multiple fault conditions
- Customizable output voltages to meet a broad range of application needs
- Compact: 16-pin QFN (3 cm x 3 cm) for reduced footprint
- TS30041 product page: www.semtech.com/power-management/switching-regulators/ts30041
- TS30042 product page: www.semtech.com/power-management/switching-regulators/ts30042
- Learn more about Semtech Switching Regulators: www.semtech.com/power-management/switching-regulators
- Contact Semtech's support team for technical support.
- Sign up for Semtech's e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates
- Follow Semtech on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Contact: Ronda GrechSemtech Corporation(805) firstname.lastname@example.org