- Estimated remaining collections of $5.25 billion.
- Cash collections of $371.7 million, currency adjusted cash collections of $377.0 million.
- Total revenues of $222.0 million, currency adjusted revenues of $224.2 million.
- Income from operations of $67.5 million, non-GAAP income from operations of $69.8 million.
- Net income of $34.3 million, non-GAAP net income of $31.7 million.
- Return on average equity, annualized, of 15.1%, non-GAAP return on average equity, annualized, of 14.0%.
- $161.3 million in investments.
NORFOLK, Va., Nov. 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PRA Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRAA), a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, today reported its financial results for the third quarter of 2016. The company reported diluted earnings per share of $0.74 versus $0.36 in the third quarter of 2015 and non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.68 for the third quarter of 2016 compared to $0.85 for the year-ago quarter. Non-GAAP financial results are presented in constant currency with the third quarter of 2015 and exclude items unrelated to normal operations. A reconciliation of all non-GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure can be found at the end of this press release. Third Quarter Highlights