- Submission of the investigational new drug (IND) for KO-947 is anticipated in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Nomination of a development candidate for the menin-MLL program is anticipated in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- Presentation of preclinical data for KO-947 and menin-MLL program at EORTC in Munich in November 2016.
- Initiation of a Phase 1 study for KO-947 is anticipated in the first half of 2017.
- Topline data from the Phase 2 study of tipifarnib in PTCL is anticipated in the first half of 2017.
- Additional data from the Phase 2 study of tipifarnib in HRAS mutant tumors is anticipated in the first half of 2017.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments totaled $74.6 million as of September 30, 2016, compared with $85.7 million as of December 31, 2015. Management expects that current cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments will be sufficient to fund current operations into 2018.
- Research and development expenses for the third quarter of 2016 were $5.3 million, compared to $4.6 million for the third quarter of 2015.
- General and administrative expenses for the third quarter of 2016 were $1.7 million, compared to $1.8 million for the third quarter of 2015.
- Net loss for the third quarter of 2016 was $6.9 million, or $0.37 per share, compared to a net loss of $6.1 million, or $0.57 per share, for the third quarter of 2015.
|KURA ONCOLOGY, INC.|
|Statements of Operations Data|
|(in thousands, except per share data)|
|Three Months Ended||Nine Months Ended|
|September 30,||September 30,|
|Research and development||$||5,316||$||4,635||$||14,901||$||12,664|
|General and administrative||1,742||1,793||5,988||4,359|
|Total operating expenses||7,058||6,428||20,889||17,023|
|Other income, net||132||338||676||872|
|Net loss per share, basic and diluted||$||(0.37||)||$||(0.57||)||$||(1.09||)||$||(1.98||)|
|Weighted average number of shares used in computing net loss per share, basic and diluted||18,850||10,723||18,549||8,136|
|KURA ONCOLOGY, INC.|
|Balance Sheet Data|
|September 30,||December 31,|
|Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments||$||74,568||$||85,746|
|Total stockholders' equity||63,666||82,103|
CONTACT INFORMATIONINVESTOR CONTACT:Robert H. UhlManaging DirectorWestwicke Partners, LLC(858) email@example.comCORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS CONTACT:Mark CorbaeVice PresidentCanale Communications(619) firstname.lastname@example.org