- Net revenue increased 16% to $313.3 million from the same period last year; Supply Chain Services segment revenue rose 19% and Performance Services segment revenue increased 7%.
- Net income rose 11% to $58.1 million from the same period a year ago. Diluted earnings per share totaled $0.26, compared with $0.24 in the prior year.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA* of $110.8 million increased 6% from the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP adjusted fully distributed net income* increased to $58.9 million, representing $0.41 per diluted share, an increase of 8% over $0.38 per diluted share from a year ago.
- Guidance raised to new range of $1.76 to $1.87 per diluted share for non-GAAP fully distributed EPS, based on an approximately 3.0 million reduction in fully distributed shares outstanding resulting from cash settlement associated with October 31, 2016 share exchange and North Carolina's statutory one percent reduction in its corporate income tax rate.
Premier Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) today reported financial results for the fiscal 2017 first quarter ended September 30, 2016. First-Quarter Highlights: