- In October, the company announced independent research results confirming OptimizeRx delivered pharmaceutical brands a return on investment that ranged from 300% to 1,200%.
- In October, the company expanded its partnership with Allscripts, a global leader in healthcare information technology solutions, to increase focus on clinical messaging for pharmaceutical companies.
- Financial messaging, i.e., eCoupons, distributed for 75 brands in the third quarter of 2016, up from 71 brands in the third quarter of 2015 and continued testing of the market with 60 generic financial assistance programs.
- Gross margin was $1.1 million or 59% of net revenue in the third quarter of 2016, as compared to $1.0 million or 48% of net revenue in the third quarter of 2015. The increase was due to a favorable product mix shift to higher margin brand support.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $7.6 million at September 30, 2016, as compared to $7.6 million at June 30, 2016.
- Completed re-branding of the company in the quarter to demonstrate its ability to provide financial and clinical messaging as well as brand support services, such as drug file integration and sales force training.
ROCHESTER, Mich., Nov. 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OptimizeRx Corp. (OTCQB:OPRX), a health technology software company whose premier content-delivery platform enables pharmaceutical companies to offer doctors valuable product information and patient support right at point of prescribe, reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016. Q3 2016 Highlights & Subsequent Events