- 1st Place: Cancer Research Institute with $1,294,188 raised
- 2nd Place: Basser Center for BRCA at The Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania with $1,184,300 raised
- 3rd Place: Days for Girls International with $757,850 raised
- 4th Place: Beyond Type 1 with $451,360 raised
- 5th Place: Experience Camps for Grieving Children with $414,854 raised
About Revlon Women's Health Mission:Revlon is proudly committed to supporting women's health. Over the last 25 years, Revlon, and its chairman, Ronald O. Perelman, have donated over $150 million to women's health causes. As a longstanding supporter of women's health, their combined contributions have benefited an array of causes to eradicate women's cancers, improve reproductive and pre-natal medicine, support victims of domestic violence, and combat women's heart disease.