- Stay connected: Deliver an in-vehicle Wi-Fi hot spot on the nation's fastest 4G LTE network, perfect for sharing data with five Wi-Fi capable devices to entertain your family during those road trips.
- Drive smarter: Analyze driving behavior to help you drive more safely, while minimizing wear-and-tear, by keeping track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid accelerations; or, to help you save money on fuel. And, companies can make tracking and expensing business miles a breeze.
- Keep an eye on your family: Know the location and status of multiple cars without contacting the drivers, set speeding alerts to encourage safe driving behavior and set alerts to be notified when your car enters or leaves a certain area.
- Locate your car: Keep tabs on your vehicle, from finding your parked car on a map, locating and tracking your car's real-time driving location or delivering a notification if the device or your car has been tampered with, bumped or had the device removed.
- Take care of your car: Have a virtual mechanic to help you take better care of your car and help reduce repair costs by providing helpful maintenance reminders and instant notifications about car trouble.
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE will be available in participating T-Mobile stores and online at www.t-mobile.com starting November 18. To learn more, please visit: http://explore.t-mobile.com/t-mobile-sync-up-drive.Limited time offer; subject to change. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance at full price is due. For well-qualified customers. Via bill credits. Full device tax due at sale. 0% APR. Plus taxes & fees. All lines must be active and in good standing when credit is applied, may take 1-2 bill cycles. Capable smartphone, 3 rd party app, and service req'd for some features. About T-Mobile As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 69.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.