- Semtech LoRa ® devices and Wireless RF Technology will enable a live LoRaWAN™ Network demonstration hosted with Digimondo, a national LoRaWAN network operator in Germany and a subsidiary of E.ON, a leading international energy supplier. The demo will track taxis using a deployed LoRaWAN network in Hamburg and display their locations on a monitor at Semtech's booth.
- Semtech will showcase its newly announced LinkCharge™ CT (countertop), an out-of-box-ready infrastructure wireless charging system for medium power devices, in a live demonstration. Booth guests will be able to wirelessly charge their devices at one of four charging stations.
- Other products from Semtech's power management product group will also be displayed, including wireless charging devices for wearables, and Neo-Iso™ isolated, smart power switches for home automation, connected buildings, and other IoT applications.
- The LoRaWAN network taxi demonstration featured at Semtech's booth will also be displayed on Digimondo's booth (Hall A4, booth 160).
- Semtech's Power and High Reliability Product Group will join Würth Elektronik, one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and electromechanical components in Europe, in their booth (Hall B6, booth 404) to discuss Semtech's wireless power products for 30 minutes each day (Nov. 8 and 10 at 12:00; Nov. 9 and 11 at 12:30 local time).
- Future Electronics will also feature a live demonstration of LinkCharge CT in its booth (Hall A, booth 259).
- LoRa webpage: www.semtech.com/wireless-rf/internet-of-things
- Wireless Charging webpage: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics
- Neo-Iso webpage: www.semtech.com/power-management/load-switch-ics/neo-iso-isolated-power-switches
- Contact Semtech's support team for technical support or general product inquiries.
- Sign up for Semtech's e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates.
- Follow Semtech on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
Würth Elektronik eiSos is one of Europe's largest manufacturers of passive components.Further information at www.we-online.com. About Future ElectronicsFuture Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, ranking 3rd in component sales worldwide, with an impressive reputation for developing efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions. Founded in 1968 by Robert Miller, the company has established itself as one of the most innovative organizations in the industry today, with 5,000 employees in 169 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with one worldwide IT infrastructure providing real-time inventory availability and access, while enabling full integration of its operations, sales and marketing worldwide. Offering the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities and technical solutions through all stages of the design-production cycle, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com. About SemtechSemtech Corporation is a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for high-end consumer, enterprise computing, communications, and industrial equipment. Products are designed to benefit the engineering community as well as the global community. The Company is dedicated to reducing the impact it, and its products, have on the environment. Internal green programs seek to reduce waste through material and manufacturing control, use of green technology and designing for resource reduction. Publicly traded since 1967, Semtech is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol SMTC. For more information, visit www.semtech.com. Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements All statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact, including statements that use the words "enable," "will," "committed to," or other similar words or expressions, that describe Semtech Corporation's or its management's future plans, objectives or goals are "forward-looking statements" and are made pursuant to the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the actual results of Semtech Corporation to be materially different from the historical results and/or from any future results or outcomes expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors are further addressed in Semtech Corporation's annual and quarterly reports, and in other documents or reports, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (www.sec.gov) including, without limitation, information under the captions "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations" and "Risk Factors." Semtech Corporation assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release, except as required by law. Semtech, the Semtech logo, LoRa and LoRaWAN are registered trademarks or service marks, or trademarks or service marks, of Semtech Corporation and/or its affiliates. Third-party trademarks or service marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Contact: David GuerraSemtech Corporation(805) email@example.com