- Total GAAP revenues of $17.6 million;
- 50% growth in recurring service and fuel delivery revenue versus Q3 2015;
- Year-to-date bookings of $170 million with a full sales pipeline driving confidence in full year target;
- GAAP gross margins of 2.2%, demonstrating strong improvement versus Q3 2015;
- GAAP earnings per share (EPS) loss of $0.07 per share.
LATHAM, N.Y., Nov. 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG), a leader in providing energy solutions that change the way the world moves, today announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2016. Plug Power continues to show growth and improvements in all areas of the business during the third quarter, including: