- Net sales increased 97.2% to $821.2 million, compared to net sales of $416.5 million in the third quarter of 2015, and net sales increased 6.0% to $821.2 million, compared to Adjusted net sales (non-GAAP) of $775.0 million in the third quarter of 2015
- Net income increased to $9.2 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, including Merger and integration costs of $4.7 million and a loss on debt extinguishment of $12.5 million, compared to net income of $4.0 million, or $0.10 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2015
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) increased to $21.3 million, or $0.32 per diluted share, compared to Adjusted net income of $15.1 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2015
- Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP) increased 41.9% to $58.2 million, compared to adjusted EBITDA of $41.0 million in the third quarter of 2015
- Adjusted EBITDA margin (non-GAAP) improved 180 basis points to 7.1%, compared to adjusted EBITDA margin of 5.3% in the third quarter of 2015
- Net cash provided by operating activities increased $27.7 million to $24.4 million, compared to net cash used in operating activities of $3.3 million in the third quarter of 2015
- Since closing the Merger, the Company has implemented cost synergy initiatives totaling approximately $28 million in future annual run rate savings, and remains on track to achieve annual run rate synergies of $40 to $50 million by the end of 2017
ATLANTA, Nov. 07, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BMCH) ("BMC" or the "Company"), a diversified lumber and building materials distributor and solutions provider that sells primarily to new construction and remodeling contractors, today reported its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016. Third Quarter 2016 Financial Highlights and Merger Integration UpdateOn December 1, 2015, Stock Building Supply Holdings, Inc. ("SBS") completed its merger transaction (the "Merger") with Building Material Holdings Corporation ("Legacy BMC"). As a result of the Merger, current year results reported pursuant to U.S. generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP") are not comparable to prior year periods. For a more detailed explanation, see the "Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results - Basis of Presentation" section of this press release. A reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures to comparable GAAP financial measures is provided in the "Reconciliation of GAAP to Non-GAAP Measures" section of this press release. During the third quarter of 2016, the Company generated solid operating result improvements and continued to make substantial progress on its integration plan.