- Faster restoration response times through the high-availability control and supervision offered by the distribution network reclosers.
- Optimization of on-site team provisioning, mainly during massive energy outages.
- Increased coverage, reliability and security at a lower total system cost based on Silver Spring's IPv6 wireless networking and solutions platform.
To learn more, please visit Silver Spring at the 2016 SENDI Brazil Conference - Booth #2 - from November 7-10 in Curitiba City, Brazil. For additional information on Silver Spring's DA solutions, please visit www.silverspringnet.com/solutions/da-devices/.Join the Silver Spring Networks Conversation
- Read more on the Silver Spring Connect blog at www.ssni.com/blog
- Follow @ SilverSpringNet on Twitter
- Like Silver Spring Networks on Facebook at www.facebook.com/silverspringnetworks
- Learn more about the Wi-Sun Alliance and the value of open standards-based IoT networking at www.wi-sun.org
CPFL Energia has shares listed on the New Market of BM & Fbovespa and Level III ADRs on the NYSE, as well as participating in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index Emerging Markets and Morgan Stanley Capital International Global Sustainability Index (MSCI). For the 11 th consecutive year, the company's shares are part of the Corporate Sustainability Index (ISE) of BM & FBovespa.Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements about Silver Spring Networks' expectations, plans, intentions, and strategies, including, but not limited to statements regarding the scope and benefits of Silver Spring's engagement with CPFL Energia. Statements including words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect" or "future" and statements in the future tense are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, as well as assumptions, which, if they do not fully materialize or prove incorrect, could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties include the successful implementation of the engagement with CPFL Energia, as well as those described in Silver Spring Networks' documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to Silver Spring Networks as of the date hereof. Silver Spring Networks assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.