- The S32R27 is currently sampling with lead automotive customers and will be made available to the general market (both automotive and non-automotive) in the second half of 2017.
- NXP is the leading supplier of MCUs and radar front-end devices in the ADAS market and estimates that more than 50 percent of the radar modules shipped in 2016 will utilize NXP radar processing and front-end technology. 2
- NXP has captured a leadership position in automotive radar processing through its integrated approach and compelling performance-per-power.
- A miniature Local Motors shuttle bus will feature the S32R27 combined with NXP's MR3003 SiGe radar transceiver at the NXP booth in Hall A6.
- A second demonstration, showcased in the NXP Smarter World Tour truck, will feature the S32R27 in combination with NXP TEF810x RFCMOS transceiver.
About NXP NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has 44,000 employees in more than 35 countries and posted revenue of $6.1 billion in 2015. Find out more at www.nxp.com.NXP the NXP logo and Airfast are trademarks of NXP B.V. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. © 2016 NXP B.V.
For more information, please contact: Europe Martijn van der LindenTel: +31 6 10914896Email: email@example.comGreater China / Asia Esther ChangTel: +886 2 8170 9990Email: firstname.lastname@example.org