- Net sales of approximately $106.2 million while operating on average 506 stores as compared to last year's third quarter net sales of $103.6 million, while operating on average 533 stores;
- Comparable sales to increase 4.5% compared to a 6.7% decrease in last year's third quarter;
- Gross margin to be at the high end or above its guidance of 35% to 36%, as compared to 35.8% in last year's third quarter;
- SG&A to be at or below the low end of its guidance which was $33.0 million as compared to $33.6 million in last year's third quarter;
- Inventory on-hand at the end of the quarter to be 3% to 4% below last year's third quarter; and
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the quarter to be between $25 million and $26 million.
Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE:CBK), a specialty women's apparel retailer, today announced preliminary results for its third quarter ended October 29, 2016. For the third quarter, the Company currently expects: