Software analytics leader New Relic, Inc. (NYSE:NEWR) today announced additional headline speakers for its fourth annual FutureStack San Francisco event taking place on November 16-17, 2016. New Relic counts top brands from around the world as its customers and partners, many of whom will join the company for its upcoming two-day FutureStack event. The conference will feature leading innovators sharing ground-breaking software insights and experiences from building and operating their digital businesses. Joining previously announced speakers from Airbnb, Concur, Gannett, MLBAM, and Tableau, new speakers include:
- AWS - Terry Wise, Vice President, Global Alliances, Ecosystem and Channels
- Dow Jones - Bill Sammons, Head of Content Enrichment
- GE - Keagan Peet, Lead Analyst, Infrastructure Services
- GIPHY - Anthony Johnson, Chief Technology Officer
- Google Cloud Platform - Melody Meckfessel, Sr. Engineering Director
- TrueCar - Tommy McClung, Chief Technology Officer
- Zoosk - Aideen Nasirishargh, Lead Software Developer
- Analytics for Everyone will feature presentations and training sessions designed to help you understand how to harness the power of data throughout every corner of your organization.
- Developing Breakthrough Customer Experiences will focus on the front-end of the modern digital business, where you'll have the chance to learn how to better win and retain digital customers.
- Operating a Dynamic Infrastructure will help you better understand the quickly evolving modern technological landscape of cloud computing, microservices, containers, and continuous deployment.
- New Relic 101, a training-heavy track, will give you the opportunity to develop your application performance skills and software analytics savvy.
- When: November 16-17, 2016
- Where: Pier 27, The Embarcadero, San Francisco
- Registration is now open: https://sanfrancisco.futurestack.io/
- For ongoing agenda updates please visit https://sanfrancisco.futurestack.io/, on Twitter at @newrelic, or hashtag #FS16SF
- Highlights from the FutureStack Tour events in London and New York.