LONS-LE-SAUNIER, France, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ARK Crew, responsible for the research and development of unique use cases for blockchain technology, has made the details about the upcoming ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC) public. The TEC is slated to begin on Monday, November 7, 2016, and go on until Sunday, December 11, 2016. The details include information about ARK TEC ICO, distribution of ARK tokens, early bonus and bounty programs. Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161103/435981 During the 34-day long campaign, the platform will be offering 93,750,000 ARK, which is 75% of the 125 million yet to be generated tokens to the backers. Upon successful distribution, remaining 25% of the ARK tokens will be reserved for the ARK Team (15%), ARK Shield (7%), bounties (2%) and escrow (1%). The upcoming ARK TEC will accept Bitcoin (BTC), Lisk (LSK), and Altcoins supported by Shapeshift crypto platform in exchange for ARK tokens that will be made available at the launch of ARK Network in early 2017. The ARK Team has unveiled an aggressive bonus structure, especially for Lisk. Lisk users can claim a 120% bonus during the first 24 hours of ARK TEC, with an exchange cap of 22 million LSK. Interested investors can participate in the ARK TEC here. ARK platform also has a new bounty campaign coinciding with ARK TEC. The bounty campaign features a unique "sweepstakes" system wherein supporters can earn prizes for various promotional activities like tweeting, visiting and interacting on Bitcointalk forum or "Liking" the ARK Facebook page. About ARK Ecosystem ARK is a new cryptocurrency ecosystem focused on consumer adoption through a series of innovative core technology advancements, practical applications for everyday use, and strategic partnerships with industry leaders. By utilizing the ARK SmartBridge, ARK will be able to link together existing blockchain technologies into the ARK Ecosystem and build a robust platform that will bring a new level of user interaction.