- Revenues of $204.8 million
- GAAP gross profit of $98.3 million and non-GAAP gross profit of $98.4 million
- GAAP net income of $71.8 million and non-GAAP net income of $65.5 million
- GAAP diluted EPS of $0.86 and non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.79
- Cash of $573.6 million, up 32% year-over-year
- Revenues increased 35% year-over-year and 10% sequentially, as a result of strong demand worldwide across all of our product lines.
- Enterprise Technology revenues increased 75% year-over-year and 10 % sequentially, fueled by the UniFi product family and other industry-leading products targeting the Enterprise market.
- Service Provider Technology revenues increased 17% year-over-year and 11% sequentially, fueled by the airMAX product family and EdgeMAX product lines.
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS increased 55% year-over-year and 14% sequentially, demonstrating the continued scalability of Ubiquiti's unique business model.
- Announced a retail partnership with Amazon, focusing on our popular AmpliFi HD router and AmpliFi Mesh Points from Ubiquiti Labs.
- Experienced strong demand for our UniFi Switch products, and an expansion of this product line to include new UniFi Switch 24-Port and 48-Port models.
- Launched UniFi Mesh technology, a powerful multi-hop, self-healing mesh product line that expands the application of UniFi's industry leading software-defined-networking platform into wide-area Wi-Fi deployments.
- Announced EdgePower, which provides reliable DC power to the EdgePoint EP-R8 and EP-S16 devices and their attached PoE devices.
- Experienced strong demand for our UniFi Video products, our plug and play, high-performance IP surveillance devices that scale easily across multiple locations.
|Income statement highlights||F1Q17||F4Q16||F1Q16|
|Service Provider Technology||120.6||109.0||103.4|
|Gross Profit (%)||48.0||%||48.3||%||48.5||%|
|Total Operating Expenses||23.4||24.1||13.7|
|Income from Operations||74.9||65.6||59.8|
|GAAP Net Income||71.8||57.7||53.8|
|GAAP EPS (diluted)||0.86||0.69||0.61|
|Non-GAAP Net Income||65.5||58.2||45.5|
|Non-GAAP EPS (diluted)||0.79||0.69||0.51|