- Headquartered in Canada with analysts around the globe, Info-Tech Research Group is the world's fastest growing information technology research and advisory company, serving over 30,000 IT professionals. They produce unbiased IT research to help CIOs and IT leaders make strategic decisions.
- Info-Tech Research Group's Vendor Landscape reports recognize outstanding vendors in the technology marketplace. Assessing vendors by the strength of their offering and their strategy for the enterprise, Info-Tech Research Group's Vendor Landscapes look at the contribution of exceptional vendors in a particular category.
- This report from Info-Tech evaluates wireless-first criteria such as application visibility, BYOD, mobile, IoT, Unified Management, RF visibility and location services, SDN and application capabilities.
- Info-Tech evaluated nine competitors in the wire and wireless LAN market, and ranked Aerohive as a Champion in the report. Those in the Champions quadrant receive high scores for most evaluation criteria and offer excellent value. They have a strong market presence and are usually the trendsetters for the industry.
- The report noted, "Aerohive has a strong wireless portfolio with enough wired strength to service almost any enterprise, wrapped up with an easy-to-use management interface."
- Info-Tech also recommends IT organizations deploy Aerohive for an excellent single-vendor edge access solution with powerful management tools.
- Access to the full Info-Tech Research Group's Vendor Landscape for Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN report is available here.
Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced that it was ranked as a Champion in the Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN report, an independent analyst report published by Info-Tech Research Group. News Facts