- Brand Messaging OptimizeRx has added consultative clinical messaging services to its EHR services, to provide branded awareness banners, reminder ads, clinical messages and unbranded messages. Messages can be targeted by sophisticated business rules and criteria including HCP specialty, NPI, diagnostic codes, lab codes and patient criteria such age and gender.
- Brand Support On the day of a product launch, it is critical for the new product to be available in HCPs' e-prescribing and EHR systems. However, given that many EHRs are not cloud-based, the process of loading the latest list of products into an EHR can sometimes take weeks, or even months. In these cases, physicians are not able to find the product in their EHR and therefore are unable to ePrescribe it. OptimizeRx has new solutions to support brands at launch.
- New Product Launch | Drug File Integration OptimizeRx provides a Drug File Integration (DFI) plan and support team to ensure timely uptake of the product in EHRs at launch and resolution of any issues. Utilizing OptimizeRx's DFI Issue Resolution pathway, sales representatives can triage issues encountered with their customers in a timely fashion. Throughout the launch period and beyond, the DFI team also provides pharmaceutical marketers regular reports regarding product uptake and usage.
- Sales Training and Support Many sales forces are not well-versed on a physician's EHR workflow. As experts in the field, OptimizeRx is now providing training materials and customer collateral to help sales representatives understand the essentials of EHR and eRx platforms to support their sales messages. OptimizeRx training programs are designed to help sales representatives answer questions and provide consultative insight into patient education and support services available in the EHR workflow as well as provide insight on EHR functionality such as adding products to Favorites lists and searching functions.
- EHR Strategy and Planning Pre-launch, at launch, and beyond, a well-crafted EHR strategy is now a must-have for pharmaceutical manufacturers. To accompany its new range of services, the experienced team at OptimizeRx now offers an expanded set of EHR strategies and tactical plans for pharmaceutical clients. Given the nature of the point of care access through hundreds of EHRs, industry is looking for a leader which is not an individual EHR, eRx or Co-Pay advisory firm, but rather an independent partner able to advise across the entire landscape of opportunities. As the leading aggregator, OptimizeRx is the partner positioned to meet that need.
About OptimizeRx Corp Based in Rochester, MI, OptimizeRx Corporation (OTCQB:OPRX) is a health technology software company that is revolutionizing the point of care experience through technology to improve clinical decisions and outcomes. OptimizeRx's unique consumer and physician platforms help patients better afford and comply with their medicines and healthcare products, while offering pharmaceutical and healthcare companies effective ways to expand awareness, access and adherence to their medications.The company's core product replaces drug samples with electronic trial vouchers and copay coupon savings that are electronically added to an e-Prescription and sent electronically to the pharmacy and is integrated within leading electronic health record (EHR) platforms in the country, including Allscripts, Quest Diagnostics, Practice Fusion and other EHRs to reach over 300,000 healthcare providers. In turn, OptimizeRx promotes patient savings and support from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, including Pfizer, Lilly, Novartis, AstraZeneca and many others. For more information, please go to www.optimizerxcorp.com. Important Cautions Regarding Forward Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements within the definition of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and such section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934, amended. These forward-looking statements should not be used to make an investment decision. The words 'estimate,' 'possible' and 'seeking' and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which speak only as to the date the statement was made. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether because of new information, future events, or otherwise. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which cannot be predicted, or quantified. Future events and actual results could differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties to which forward-looking statements are subject include, but are not limited to, the effect of government regulation, competition and other material risks.
Company Contact:OptimizeRxDoug Bakerdbaker@optimizerx.com248-651-6568 x807 Investor Relations Contact:Liolios GroupRon Both, Senior Managing Directoroprx@liolios.com 949-574-3860