- Net loss attributable to Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc. improved to $44.4 million compared to a net loss of $47.0 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2016.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 1.6% to a loss of $13.9 million compared to the prior year period, or 7.4% excluding Intrawest Resort Club Group ("IRCG") during all periods.
- Total segment revenue decreased 6.5% to $80.2 million compared to the prior year period, or 1.5% excluding IRCG during all periods.
- Sales of season pass and frequency products for the 2016/2017 season were up approximately 12.4% as of October 30, 2016 versus the same time last year.
- Canadian Mountain Holidays ("CMH") sales for winter reservations were up approximately 8.6% as of October 30, 2016 versus the same time last year.
Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE: SNOW), a leading North American mountain resort and adventure company, today reported results for the three months ended September 30, 2016. First Quarter Highlights