- Total revenue increased 22.6% to $71.9 million compared to $58.6 million in the third quarter of 2015.
- Company-operated comparable restaurant sales increased 0.2% as compared to the third quarter of 2015.
- Net income was $0.8 million, or $0.04 per diluted weighted average share compared to $0.9 million, or $0.07 per diluted weighted average share in the third quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted fully distributed pro forma net income (1) was $1.4 million, or $0.05 per fully distributed weighted average share compared with $1.7 million, or $0.06 per fully distributed weighted average share for the third quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) was $7.4 million compared to $6.8 million for the third quarter of 2015.
- The Company opened six new company-operated restaurants and two franchised restaurants during the third quarter and, as of September 27, 2016, had 152 company-operated locations and eight franchised/licensed locations (excluding the five licensed locations in Santa Barbara County, California) for a system-wide total of 160 locations.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Habit Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ:HABT) ("The Habit" or the "Company"), today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 27, 2016. Highlights for the third quarter ended September 27, 2016: