- Revenue was $46.1 million, an increase of 78.7% over $25.8 million in the third quarter of 2015.
- Total collections from customers, which our industry refers to as premium equivalents, of $78.5 million, an increase of 81.0% over $43.4 million in the third quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) was $8.1 million, compared to $1.9 million in the third quarter of 2015.
- GAAP Net Income per diluted share for the third quarter of 2016 was $0.25, compared to $0.10 in the third quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted EPS, also referred to as Adjusted Net Income per Share, was $0.33 in the third quarter of 2016 compared to $0.08 in the third quarter of 2015.
- Policies in force as of September 30, 2016, totaled approximately 252,100, an 84% increase from 136,800 as of September 30, 2015.
Record Q3 2016 Revenue of $46.1 million, up 79 % YOY Record Q3 2016 Earnings per Share of $0. 25 Record Q3 2016 Adjusted Earnings per Share of $0.33 Policies in force totaled approximately 252,100, up 84% YOY Revised 2016 guidance upward TAMPA, Fla., Nov. 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. (HII) (NASDAQ:HIIQ), a leading developer, distributor, and virtual administrator of affordable health insurance and supplemental plans announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016. The Company will host a live conference call on Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 8:30 A.M. EST. Third Quarter 2016 Consolidated Financial Highlights