- Q3 total revenues increased 122% to $9.1 million (Q3 2015: $4.1 million); up 45% from Q2 2016 ($6.3 million)
- Q3 net loss declined 46% to $2.7million (Q3 2015: $4.8million)
- YTD 2016 total revenues increased 84% to $22 million (YTD 2015: $11.9 million)
- YTD net loss of $10.3 million (YTD 2015: $10.3million)
- Cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2016, of $15.1 million
- Twenty-five commercial health plans established positive medical policy for ConfirmMDx, including major payors such as Cigna, Highmark BCBS, Independence BC and others.
- ConfirmMDx covered under California Medical Assistance Program (Medi-Cal).
- Commercial agreement for ConfirmMDx signed with The European Health Centre Innovation in Poland and South Genetics in Central/South America.
- ConfirmMDx included in the 2016 NCCN Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Early Detection. The NCCN is an alliance of 26 world-leading cancer centers from across the U.S.
- Nine health plans have contracted to cover SelectMDx, including Multiplan, America's Choice Provider Network, Fortified Provider Network, Galaxy Health Network and others.
- Five distribution agreements signed for SelectMDx, including with Cerba Healthcare in Benelux Region and France, Teva Pharmaceuticals in Israel, The European Health Centre Innovation, HIFU Clinic Prostate Cancer Centre in Poland and South Genetics in Central/South America.
- Prospective, multicenter SelectMDx validation study published in the prestigious journal European Urology.
- Health Care Services Corporation (BCBS of Texas, BCBS of Illinois, BCBS of Oklahoma, BCBS of New Mexico and BCBS of Montana), which serves more than 15 million members across the United States, issued positive medical policy on the ConfirmMDx® for Prostate Cancer test.
- ConfirmMDx for Prostate Cancer has been awarded a unique Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) code by the American Medical Association. The Category I MAAA code will facilitate reimbursement from U.S. government programs such as Medicare and Medicaid as well as commercial health insurance plans. The CPT code will be effective as of January 2018.
|As of September 30, 2016||Q3 2016||First nine months 2016||Q3 2015||First nine months 2015|
|Operating profit (EBIT)||(2,673||)||(10,201||)||(4,827||)||(10,302||)|
|Number of outstanding shares||45,269,633||43,998,490|
|Cash and cash equivalents||15,151||35,111|