- Content Intelligence: Uses deep learning to search and tag images automatically and makes intelligent recommendations when a user searches for images
- Face Aware Editing: Finds faces in an image and uses "landmarks" such as eyebrows, lips and eyes to understand their position and change the facial expression without ruining the image
- Semantic Segmentation: Shows each image region labeled with its type; for example, whether it is a building or the sky. Such labelled regions allow easy selection and manipulation of objects, using simple commands (e.g., "change the sky")
- Intelligent Audience Segmentation: Gives marketers and analysts new visibility into which segments are most important to their businesses and allows them to target overlapping or adjacent segments, making it possible to acquire customers much more efficiently
- Attribution: Algorithmically determines the impact of different marketing touch points on consumers' decisions to engage with a brand, determines the effectiveness of different campaigns and makes optimized marketing investment recommendations
- Natural Language Processing: Provides text understanding, topic modeling and sentiment analysis of digital documents
Learn More About Adobe SenseiRead the Adobe Sensei blog by Abhay Parasnis, EVP & CTO, Adobe: http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2016/11/adobe-sensei.html. Visit the Adobe Sensei page at http://www.adobe.com/go/sensei. About Adobe Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com. © 2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.