- Cloud and collaboration tools to offer simpler, more flexible ways of working
- Mobile-first capabilities designed to drive efficiencies between headquarters and field workers
- Harmonized communications infrastructure across all sites and over 300 restaurants
- Frost & Sullivan recently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Mitel cloud services are available in 40 countries and supported by 14 top tier data centers globally.
- Learn more about Mitel's new World Cloud solution and see the video of Mitel Next in Paris.
- Read Frost & Sullivan's full analysis of Mitel's leadership in the cloud market.
- Download a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
About MitelA global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. MITL-C Contact Information
|Media - AmericasCamille Beasley469-212-0433 firstname.lastname@example.org||Media - EMEA/APDuncan Miller+44 (0) 1291 612 646 email@example.com|
|InvestorsMichael McCarthy469-574-8134 firstname.lastname@example.org||AnalystsDenise Hogberg469-212-0434 email@example.com|