- Full-year 2016 guidance reiterated.
- Nine-month revenues up 2% in constant currencies and up 2% organically.
- Digital & services revenues grew 4% organically (86% of total revenues).
- Digital revenues rose 5% organically (74% of total), in line with first half trend.
- Recurring revenues sustain 4% organic growth (78% of total).
- All main geographic regions delivered positive organic growth.
- Nine-month adjusted operating profit up 3% in constant currencies; adjusted operating profit margin increased by 20 basis points.
- Nine-month adjusted free cash flow increased overall and in constant currencies.
- Net-debt-to-EBITDA was 1.8x as of September 30, 2016.
ALPHEN AAN DEN RIJN, Netherlands, Nov. 2, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in professional information services, today released its scheduled 2016 nine-month trading update. Highlights