SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 01, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achaogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel antibacterials addressing multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2016 financial results on Monday, November 7, 2016 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. Following the results announcement, company management will host a conference call and webcast discussion of the results and provide a general corporate update. Access to the event can be obtained as follows: LIVE access on Monday, November 7, 2016
- 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Telephone 877-857-6163 (domestic) or 719-325-4879 (international); conference ID 6858559
- Webcast available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=121592
- Telephone replay will be available beginning at approximately 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 7, 2016 through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 21 st by calling 844-512-2921 (domestic) or 412-317-6671 (international); conference ID 6858559.
- Webcast replay will be available on the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com in the Investors section. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 30 days following the presentation.
Investor Contact:Hans Vitzthum212.email@example.comMedia Contact:Denise Powell510.firstname.lastname@example.org