- Cloud Sync Service—This on-demand software-as-a-service offering simplifies cloud service usage by allowing users to continuously move and synchronize data between on-premises storage and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) in the cloud. Customers gain greater visibility into data by seamlessly leveraging AWS analytics tools with on-premises data. They experience a lower total cost of ownership by paying only for cloud resources when needed. Cloud Sync is currently available through AWS Marketplace.
- NetApp Private Storage (NPS) as a Service—NetApp is expanding the availability of NPS for Cloud by making it available as a service through a growing partner delivery ecosystem, including Arrow, Faction, ASE, DARZ, and ThinkOn. This new opex-based consumption model, which leverages colocation partners such as Equinix, enables customers to scale cloud capacity, performance, and cost. With NetApp's patent-pending architecture, customers can also securely and simultaneously connect to multiple public clouds.
- Cloud Control for Microsoft Office 365—This SaaS offering provides a simple way to control and protect critical data stored in Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Exchange Online. The offering also provides support for data retention in cloud services such as Amazon S3 and Azure as well as on-premises storage.
- Cloud Backup Solution—Adding to the existing Data Fabric Solution for Cloud Disaster Recovery, this solution delivers simplified end-to-end cloud backup for NetApp ONTAP ® customers using NetApp SnapMirror ® technology. Through integration with AltaVault and SnapCenter, customers can now easily assign hybrid cloud backup targets and quickly search and recover files from on-premises and public cloud repositories.
NetApp also introduced new releases of:
- AltaVault—This cloud-integrated storage solution speeds recovery and reduces risk, enabling customers to securely back up data to on-premises and public clouds at up to 90% lower cost compared to traditional on-premises solutions. The new version includes integration with SnapMirror, which makes it easier for customers using ONTAP to back up to AltaVault.
- StorageGRID Webscale—NetApp's object-based storage solution for web applications is designed for the hybrid cloud to store and manage massive datasets in a single global namespace. The new version offers a full solution stack integrated and distributed by NetApp. The solution also has improved data protection through support for Amazon S3 versioning and an enhanced user interface, including the capability to simulate the effects of changing data storage policies on billions of objects.
- SnapCenter—The latest release centralizes data protection and clone management with new application plug-ins, including the capability to create custom plug-ins for third-party applications and databases. The release also includes an intuitive graphical interface with predefined protection relationships and backup policies for cloud-integrated backup, which enables enterprises to protect more of their data across all application environments.
- Service-Level Implementation from NetApp Professional Services—This service bundle enables enterprises to provide storage services to their users just like a cloud provider. It also delivers processes and procedures that reduce the complexity and cost of storage operations while increasing performance.
- Learn more about building a hybrid cloud with NetApp here.
- Read more about NetApp data fabric solutions and services here.
- Find deploy and transition services to help you.
- Follow NetApp on Twitter.
Press Contact: Danielle Grassi NetApp1 408 822 email@example.com