- Book-to-bill ratio was 2.2x on net bookings of $1.1 billion.
- Total backlog was $3.7 billion and funded backlog was $702 million.
- Days sales outstanding (DSO), net of advanced payments, was 56 days.
- Awarded more than $500 million in single award classified contracts that previously were under protest and resolved in the Company's favor.
- Awarded a $112 million single-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Scientific Computing Board and Office of Information Management and Technology. Through this contract, Engility will help the FDA build fast, reliable and adaptable high performance computing architectures that accommodate analyses of complex data sets. These capabilities are critical to answer FDA's front-line needs, such as rapid genomics analyses that address emerging threats to America's food supply and adverse event studies of new personalized medicine therapies.
- Awarded a $71 million contract by the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division. As part of the contract, Engility will assess the technical performance, suitability and risks of aircraft, weapon and integrated systems. The Engility team also will perform systems engineering, analysis, development, integration and testing for the introduction of warfare systems into naval aircraft.
- Since the end of the third quarter of 2016, Engility was awarded a contract with a ceiling value of $369 million by the U.S. Department of Transportation's Volpe National Transportation Systems Center to provide engineering and technical services, as well as financial and program management services. Under this contract, Engility will support the Federal Aviation Administration Air Traffic Organization's Program Management Office efforts to modernize our country's air traffic management system, known as NextGen.
- Michael Grasso has been appointed senior vice president for business development and strategic planning in August 2016. Grasso joins Engility after a successful 35-year tenure at Lockheed Martin. During his tenure at Lockheed Martin, Grasso served as vice president of Business Development for its Information Systems & Global Services' Civil Business segment, a multi-billion dollar division. Mike has built talented and very successful business development teams that have supported a range of Federal customers, including NASA, the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the FBI and Veterans Affairs.
- Debra Scheider was appointed senior vice president of Contracts in October 2016. Scheider joins Engility after a distinguished career in the intelligence community and the Department of Defense. Debra served as the director of Contracts and the senior procurement executive at the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) for over ten years where she managed contract acquisition planning, selection and execution. Prior to her role at the NRO, Scheider held contracting leadership positions at the Central Intelligence Agency.
|Current Outlook for FY 2016 (2)||Prior Outlook FY 2016|
|Revenue||$2.05 billion - $2.1 billion||$2.05 billion - $2.15 billion|
|GAAP Diluted EPS (1) (2)||$(0.12) - $(0.02)||$0.08 - $0.23|
|Adjusted Diluted EPS (1) (2)||$1.56 - $1.66||$1.18 - $1.33|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$182 million - $190 million||$182 million - $190 million|
|GAAP operating cash flow (2)||$85 million - $95 million||$105 million - $115 million|