CONtv will be providing 15-20 hours of full access to convention events including:
- MORE FLASH! - Danielle Panabaker ( Dr. Caitlin Snow) returns alongside Patty Spivot - Barry Allen's love interest (Shantel VanSanten) - and co-stars Candice Patton and Teddy Sears for photos, signings and a special panel to make all Flash fan dreams come true!
- Yes Way! GERARD WAY! - Eisner Award-winning comic creator, acclaimed songwriter and lead singer of My Chemical Romance Gerard Way will be L.A. Comic Con's special Guest of Honor at a must-see panel from the Hot Topic Main Stage. The panel will include a special unveiling of his new DC comic YOUNG ANIMAL, and fans won't want to miss the chance to see this true creative genius!
- The Makeup National Championship - The Hot Topic Main Stage will host the first-ever "Makeup National Championship" presented by M.A.C. Cosmetics and Makeup Artist Magazine. Fans will get the chance to put their professional makeup skills to the test to win prizes including $3,000 worth of M.A.C. products, as well as a trip to the Ultimate M.A.C. Experience and $5,000 in cash!
- Nickelodeon's Miraculous Ladybug and Henry Danger - The voices of Ladybug and Cat Noir, as well as the team behind Nickelodeon's hit show " Miraculous Ladybug" come together for an exciting panel and fan-signing! The Nick fun will continue as the stars of Nickelodeon's " Henry Danger," Jace Norman ( Henry Hart) and Cooper Barnes ( Captain Man), greet fans and sign autographs.
- Loot Crate Returns - Loot Crate returns as a 2016 sponsor with special unveilings exclusive to Stan Lee's L.A. Comic Con, alongside a special crate experience that can't be beat!
About CinedigmCinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) is a leading independent content distributor in the United States, with direct relationships with thousands of digital platforms and retail storefronts, including iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, Wal-Mart and Target, as well as the national Video on Demand platform on cable television. Cinedigm has a distribution library of over 60,000 film and TV episodes. Additionally, given Cinedigm's infrastructure, technology, content and distribution expertise, the Company has rapidly become a leader in the quickly evolving over-the-top digital network business. Cinedigm's first channel, DOCURAMA, launched in May 2014, and is currently available on iOS, Roku, Amazon Prime, Xbox and Samsung, with additional platforms currently being rolled out. Cinedigm launched CONtv on March 3, 2015. The Company's third OTT channel, DOVE CHANNEL, launched on September 15, 2015 and is a digital streaming subscription service targeted to families and kids seeking high quality and family-friendly content approved by Dove Foundation. Combined, the three streaming channels currently provide more than 5,500 hours of content to viewers across more than 3 million app downloads. Cinedigm™ and Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp™ are trademarks of Cinedigm Corp. www.cinedigm.com. [CIDM-G] About Stan Lee's Los Angeles Comic Con On September 27, 2016, in front of the Los Angeles City Council, Stan Lee and the rest of the Comikaze team announced that Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo has been rebranded as Stan Lee's Los Angeles Comic Con. The change underscores the convention's primary objective of honoring Los Angeles as a mecca for the creation and production of today's most celebrated pop culture entertainment - and to salute the many L.A.-based professionals involved in the creation of the films, television, comic books, and videogames that energize the sci-fi and pop culture entertainment categories.