- 62 percent operate their business in the cloud, up from 37 percent.
- 68 percent use apps, up from 50 percent.
- 63 percent run their business with a smartphone, up from 43 percent.
- Highest Quality Workflow Integrations: Intuit is the only cloud accounting solution with a UI platform that can enable truly seamless workflow integration of apps into QuickBooks. Intuit is currently pioneering a series of planned integrations with TSheets and Bill.com that combine data and UI integration to deliver a seamless experience to small business users. TSheets delivers time-tracking, shift scheduling, and automated notifications to employees. Bill.com allows businesses to pay their vendors electronically and to manage their accounts payable workflows. Intuit will build on the success of these integrations to deliver experiences that matter most to the 1.5 million small businesses that use QuickBooks Online. By focusing on delivering the best solution - and value - to customers, these integrations are built so users are not aware where QuickBooks ends and the third-party integration begins.
- A Best-in-Class Developer Experience: New functionality, such as Webhooks, helps developers improve their apps user experience and save time/money by notifying them when customer data has changed in QuickBooks. Developers such as Method:CRM and InvoiceSherpa have leveraged this technology. Webhooks has allowed Method users to have essential business data synced from QBO into Method in near real-time, while helping InvoiceSherpa to reduce their monthly hosting costs by nearly 70%. Intuit will continue to deliver an unmatched experience for developers by providing them with the best tools and support every step of the way.
- Fueling the Long-Term Growth of Developers: As the global leader in cloud accounting with the largest customer base, QuickBooks Online provides the best opportunity for developers to make money, reach global customers and grow their business. Developers and strategic partners are a core component of the Intuit's global expansion of QuickBooks. As QuickBooks grows, so does the opportunity for developers to monetize and expand globally.
About Intuit Inc.Intuit Inc. creates business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, which make it easier to manage small businesses and tax preparation and filing. Mint provides a fresh, easy and intelligent way for people to manage their money, while Intuit's ProConnect brand portfolio includes ProConnect Online, ProSeries® and Lacerte®, the company's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Founded in 1983, Intuit had revenue of $4.7 billion in its fiscal year 2016. The company has approximately 7,900 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Australia and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.