This is an expansion of an integration first launched in Australia in November 2015. Since then, thousands of Australian businesses have connected QuickBooks and PayPal to get paid. Intuit data found that QuickBooks Online customers connected to PayPal in Australia were paid on average twice as fast.Making It Easier to Manage the Books In addition to helping QuickBooks customers get paid, the partnership will simplifies accounting by automatically importing PayPal transactions directly into QuickBooks. Key benefits for small businesses:
- Save time by seamlessly importing PayPal payments and fees into QuickBooks; removes need for manual entry and saves small business owners' time.
- Simplify tracking of unpaid invoices because invoices are automatically marked "paid" when a customer pays via PayPal
- Update data by ensuring valuable customer information is up-to-date in one convenient place by automatically syncing customer information from PayPal into QuickBooks.
- Securely downloads other transactions, such as expenses and bank transfers, into default categories within QuickBooks.
- Improve accuracy by eliminating manual data entry errors and helps increase accuracy through automatic imports.
In 2015, 28% of the 4.9 billion payments we processed were made on a mobile device. With our 192 million active customer accounts, PayPal is a truly global payments platform that is available to people in more than 202 countries, allowing customers to get paid in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds to their bank accounts in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.