|What:||Itron Utility Week 2016, including 90 breakout sessions, two thought-provoking keynotes, networking opportunities and access to the Knowledge Center—a showcase of Itron's comprehensive solutions and partner technologies.|
|When:||Oct. 14-21, 2016. Itron Utility Week's main event, the Knowledge Conference, will be held Oct. 16-18, 2016.|
|Where:||Orlando World Center Marriott|
|Who:||Keynote speakers at Itron Utility Week include:|
- Julia White, Microsoft corporate vice president of cloud platform marketing
- Robert Swan, polar explorer, author, founder and advocate for the protection of Antarctica and renewable energy
- Industry Awards: During the opening general session on Monday, Frost & Sullivan will announce the winners of its Excellence in Resourcefulness Awards. On Tuesday, Itron will announce the winner of the Ignite Innovation Challenge, which invited IoT developers to create a connected, resourceful solution built on the Itron Riva™ platform.
- Big Pictures Sessions: Itron will host two Big Picture sessions focusing on technology trends and business drivers shaping the industry's future. Topics include enhancing value through single multi-party networks and protecting utilities from the risk of new technologies with outcome-based solutions.
- Breakout Sessions: Tailored breakout session tracks provide the opportunity to hear from fellow utility peers, Itron employees, partners and other industry leaders about industry best practices. Session tracks include Applications & Emerging Technologies, Data Management, Mobile & Measurement Solutions and Smart Grid & Smart Networks.
- Training and Users' Forums: Both before and after the conference, attendees can participate in hands-on training sessions to better understand the depth and breadth of Itron's core technologies. Additionally, the Itron Users' Forums offer an open discussion with Itron product experts and utility peers to share experience and knowledge.