- Create and Send Professional Invoices On-The-Go - Freelancers no longer need to worry about how to properly format and fill out an invoice. QuickBooks Self-employed makes it easy to create a professional invoice with a few clicks within the mobile app, and then immediately send it to a customer. Users can then see a summary of invoices that have been sent, providing a quick snapshot of the money owed to them.
- Get Paid Faster By Accepting Online Payments - No more chasing customers for checks or waiting in the line at the bank. Users have the option of asking customers to pay by credit card or e-check right from the invoice.
- Follow The Money With SmartInvoice - this new feature is all about helping people get paid in days, not weeks. Coming soon to QuickBooks Self-Employed, SmartInvoice will notify users about what's happening with their invoices every step of the way, so that they know immediately when a customer views and pays an invoice.
Self-Employed Customer Reactions"With the new invoicing feature, QuickBooks Self-Employed is the perfect mix of simplicity and functionality. It does exactly what I need and I can intuitively understand how to use it. " - Emilio Guarino, Musician: www.emilioguarino.com "The addition of invoicing to QuickBooks Self-Employed gives me the opportunity to spend more time on my business and less time on the paperwork. It's so easy and very intuitive." - Candice Lee Conner, Graphic Designer: www.oomphotography.com Putting Money Back in the Pockets of the Self-Employed QuickBooks Self-Employed was built from the ground up to give self-employed people an easy and affordable way to manage their finances and save money at tax time. Since first launching in January, 2015, QuickBooks Self-Employed has helped users get back 10 percent of their annual income:
- Tax Savings: users find on average $4,340 in potential tax savings per year. These deductions could cut their tax bill by 36 percent. In total, on average over $1.1 billion in potential deductions have been found using QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Mileage Deductions: users log an average of $7,393 in potential mileage deductions per year, and find on average 45% more potential deductions by logging miles. In total, users have logged on average over $125 million in potential mileage deductions.
- Home Office Deductions: users find an average of $819 in potential home office deductions each year. In total, users have found on average over $39 million in potential home office deductions.