- Clinically Tested Nutritional Supplements
- Featured at the Mannatech storefront are Mannatech's renowned Ambrotose ® products. Ambrotose, which leverages Mannatech's patented and clinically tested Glyconutritional technology, comes in a variety of nutritional supplement products available at the storefront. The Advanced Ambrotose and Ambrotose complex powder products have been shown to support the immune system as well as cognitive and gastrointestinal function.*
- Revolutionary Fat-Loss System
- Glyconutritional technology also supports Mannatech's TruHealth™ Fat-Loss System, a revolutionary fat-loss program* that offers three products, including a meal replacement shake, a cleanse drink mix and a thermogenic fat-loss capsule. TruHealth has been a massive worldwide sensation for Mannatech since its launch in April.
- Spa Experience
- The storefront spa enables customers to try its rejuvenating product line of essential oils that includes lavender, peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, orange and a proprietary No. 1 Protective Blend designed to support overall health. Mannatech has also formulated Glyconutrients into two carrier oils — a Sweet Almond and Aloe Carrier Oil and a Fractionated Coconut and Aloe Carrier Oil.
- Skincare Center
- Mannatech's line of skincare products includes the Generation Uth™ Skincare System. The system includes the Uth Facial Cleanser, the Uth Skin Rejuvenation Crème and the Uth Moisturizer. Together, the Uth Skincare System helps release your body's natural ability to support beautiful, healthy skin. These three products work synergistically to help prolong your beauty.†
For more information about how Mannatech is transforming lives around the world, please visit Mannatech.com.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. †Results and timing vary. It is recommended to use these products for eight weeks for optimal results. About Mannatech Mannatech, Incorporated, offers a profound wellness experience through a financially rewarding opportunity that makes a difference in the lives of people across the world. Through its innovative glyconutrition products, Mannatech transforms lives, providing an unprecedented level of natural wellness, freedom and purpose. With more than 20 years of experience and operations in more than 25 countries, Mannatech is committed to transforming lives. For more information, visit Mannatech.com. Please note: This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by use of phrases or terminology such as "intend" or other similar words or the negative of such terminology. Similarly, descriptions of Mannatech's objectives, strategies, plans, goals or targets contained herein are also considered forward-looking statements. Mannatech believes this release should be read in conjunction with all of its filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and cautions its readers that these forward-looking statements are subject to certain events, risks, uncertainties and other factors. Some of these factors include, among others, Mannatech's inability to attract and retain associates and members, increases in competition, litigation, regulatory changes and its planned growth into new international markets. Although Mannatech believes that the expectations, statements and assumptions reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, it cautions readers to always consider all of the risk factors and any other cautionary statements carefully in evaluating each forward-looking statement in this release, as well as those set forth in its latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and other filings filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, including its current reports on Form 8-K. All of the forward-looking statements contained herein speak only as of the date of this release.