- Grand Prize - $15,000 scholarship and the chance to work with a Discovery film crew to reshoot the winning video as a TV-ready PSA;
- Second Place - $10,000 scholarship and a trip to attend a taping of a show that airs on Discovery Communications' Velocity Network;
- Third Place - $7,500 scholarship;
- Fourth through Tenth Places - $2,500 scholarships each;
- Four Regional Prizes - $1,000 scholarships each; and
- One People's Choice Prize, selected online through public vote - $5,000 scholarship and the chance to attend a Velocity Network show taping.
Toyota partners with community, civic, academic, and governmental organizations to address our society's most pressing mobility challenges. We share company resources and extensive know-how to support non-profits to help expand their ability to assist more people move more places. For more information about Toyota, visit www.toyotanewsroom.com.About Discovery Education Discovery Education is the global leader in standards-based digital content for K-12, transforming teaching and learning with award-winning digital textbooks, multimedia content, professional development, and the largest professional learning community of its kind. Serving 3 million educators and over 30 million students, Discovery Education's services are in half of U.S. classrooms, 50 percent of all primary schools the UK, and more than 50 countries. Discovery Education partners with districts, states and like-minded organizations to captivate students, empower teachers, and transform classrooms with customized solutions that increase academic achievement. Discovery Education is powered by Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK), the number one nonfiction media company in the world. Explore the future of education at www.discoveryeducation.com.