- Reduced employee recordable injuries by 7 percent year-over-year
- Entered into purchase agreements for 250 megawatts of new wind energy capacity, the construction of which will use significant Owens Corning glass-reinforced composites. These agreements are among the leading industrial renewable energy supply agreements in the world
- Dedicated a new non-woven glass fiber fabrics plant to produce formaldehyde-free products
- Collaborated with builders across North America to incorporate building-science expertise in building cost-effective, energy efficient homes, including a growing number of net zero-energy homes
- Recycled 2.5 billion pounds of end-of-life shingles through our networks and 1.4 billion pounds of glass in our operations
- Partnered with global non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to deliver clean drinking water systems in India and completed Habitat for Humanity builds in China
About Owens CorningOwens Corning (NYSE:OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company's market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2015 sales of $5.4 billion and employs about 16,000 people in 25 countries. It has been a Fortune 500 ® company for 62 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.