- New Synchronous and Assembly Inspection tools: Geomagic Control X enables fast, accurate, unordered inspection and automatically generates editable, history-based inspection trees for repeatable inspections. Expand inspections to full product assemblies with a complete range of measurement, tolerance stacking and other analysis tools.
- New User Interface: A refreshed user interface makes it easier to find and use the entire range of feature-rich options for measuring and analyzing parts.
- New Walk-up Probing for greater productivity: Geomagic Control X now enables walk-up probing alongside pre-planned probing for fast generation of results every time.
- Improved CAD-Aware Dimensioning, Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI) Support and Comprehensive Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Callouts: Intuitive dimensioning based on CAD features delivers increased efficiency while advanced PMI and GD&T support facilitate results interpretation to keep all stakeholders on the same page.
- New Multiple Results Analysis: Simultaneous analysis using multiple results and mating parts enables faster comparison, analysis and understanding of root causes behind existing production issues.
- New Custom Report Definition: Highly flexible report definition makes compiling unique data sets fast and simple.
- Repeatable Probing Processes with LiveInspect™: Build repeatability and reliability into your inspection processes with LiveInspect. Geomagic Control X allows you to pre-plan your inspection processes and reporting for portable CMMs, and execute them at a later date, again and again. Engineers can effortlessly switch between probing and scanning with a click of a button.
This software update is available to all active customers of 3D Systems' Maintenance Program.About 3D Systems 3D Systems provides comprehensive 3D products and services, including 3D printers, print materials, on-demand manufacturing services and digital design tools. Its ecosystem supports advanced applications from the product design shop to the factory floor to the operating room. 3D Systems' precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning, and printing of medical and dental devices as well as patient-specific surgical instruments. As the originator of 3D printing and a shaper of future 3D solutions, 3D Systems has spent its 30 year history enabling professionals and companies to optimize their designs, transform their workflows, bring innovative products to market and drive new business models. More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com
Investor Contact: Stacey WittenEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgMedia Contact: Timothy MillerEmail: email@example.com