- Two in the U.S. (both for Tethadur, pSivida's large-molecule sustained-release delivery technology)
- Eight in foreign jurisdictions (a total of five for Tethadur in Japan, China and Australia; one for the Medidur injector each in Japan and Hong Kong; and one for Medidur in Japan - Medidur is pSivida's small molecule sustained release delivery technology)
- Three design patents for the new smaller needle injector (two in Australia and one in Europe).
- 10 U.S. and 82 foreign for Durasert;
- 27 U.S. and 88 foreign for Tethadur;
- 5 U.S. and 21 foreign for other pSivida technologies.
Contact: Beverly Jedynak O: +1-312-943-1123 M: +1-773-350-5793 email@example.com