- The Living Stage: An exclusive offering at Hotel RL locations nationwide, is an event program that brings together local performers, thinkers...anyone with passion and a point of view, to share their ideas with the world.
- Victrola Coffee: One of Seattle's most distinguished coffee roasters have designed a coffee shop experience featuring blends from all corners of the globe.
- This Bike Life Bike Shop: Located in the hotel lobby, guests have access to a full service bicycle shop, offering bike rentals, sales, fits and repairs. This Bike Life is a local Spokane business and has two other locations in the city.
- No Check-In Desk: Making way for more gathering space, Hotel RL Spokane has removed the check-in desk from the lobby. Guests can check in to their rooms via the HelloRewards™ app on their mobile device or at kiosks that use touch screen technology. (But yes, there is staff on hand to help if needed)
- Innovation Galore: Hotel RL Spokane is changing the way hotels engage with guests and hotel technology. Guests can utilize the HelloRewards™ app to interact directly with hotel staff, enable their phone as their room key if they want and are greeted by 55" TVs in every room.
Doing Good For Our Neighbors: Project Wake Up Call Hotel RL Spokane at the Park is energizing guests to pay it forward with the brand's growing philanthropic initiative, Project Wake Up Call. This property specifically supports Spokane Uncovered, an art project that is dedicated to raising awareness and funds for Blessings Under The Bridge, a nonprofit devoted to feeding the homeless and restoring hope, purpose and dignity to those lost on the streets. Hotel RL guests that contribute $100 or more will enjoy a complimentary night stay at the RLHC location of their choice. The branch-wide initiative benefits local organizations with the mission to provide help and homes to local residents in need.The Hotel RL Spokane at the Park was formerly the Red Lion Hotel at the Park. The renovation project began in February. For more information, please visit: www.rlhco.com. About RLHC:Red Lion Hotels Corporation, established in 1959, is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the franchising, management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels under the Hotel RL, Red Lion Hotel, Red Lion Inn & Suites, GuestHouse and Settle Inn brands. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business under the brand name TicketsWest. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.rlhco.com. Social Media: www.Facebook.com/rlhcorp www.Twitter.com/rlhco www.Instagram.com/rlhco www.Linkedin.com/company/rlhco Investor Relations Contact:Evelyn InfurnaO: 203-682-8265C: 203-856-2088 Investor.Relations@redlion.com Media Contact:Elyse EisenAccount Director, MMGY Global for RLHC (Red Lion Hotels Corporation)646-442-6767 firstname.lastname@example.org