- 511 11th Ave., Minneapolis, Minn.
- 421 W. Church St., Jacksonville, Fla.
- 1950 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas
- 555 Scherers Court, Columbus, Ohio
"As Windstream continues executing on our network expansion strategy, it is imperative that we constantly evaluate the optimal interconnection locations in our markets," said Clay Madar, senior product manager for Windstream's wholesale business unit, who is leading the company's DCI initiative. "Cologix is an ideal fit for Windstream, in part due to their key facility locations in booming business epicenters such as Minneapolis, Dallas and Columbus, but also due to our shared mission of using industry leading solutions to provide an exceptional experience for wholesale and enterprise customers."The partnership allows Cologix customers in all four locations (Dallas, Jacksonville, Columbus and Minneapolis) to tap into Windstream's expansive fiber network, taking advantage of solutions such as:
- Optical Waves, offering bandwidths from 1G to 100G
- MEF 2.0 Certified Carrier Ethernet, offering bandwidths up to 1G
- MPLS IP VPN, offering bandwidths up to 1G
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), offering bandwidths up to 10G
CONTACTS:WindstreamTanja Jameson501.firstname.lastname@example.orgCologixJulia Kendall720.940.2559Julia.email@example.com