- LII has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $60.7 million.
- LII has traded 6,215 shares today.
- LII is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LII with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LII NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LII: Lennox International Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a range of products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The company operates in three segments: Residential Heating & Cooling, Commercial Heating & Cooling, and Refrigeration. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. LII has a PE ratio of 26. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Lennox International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lennox International has been 375,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lennox International has a market cap of $6.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.12 and a short float of 5.1% with 5.30 days to cover. Shares are up 25.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lennox International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 40.78% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 36.67% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LII should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Building Products industry average. The net income increased by 36.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $81.20 million to $110.70 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Building Products industry and the overall market, LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $72.40 million or 3.57% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 43.53%.
- You can view the full Lennox International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.