- UDR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.8 million.
- UDR has traded 5.80600000000000004973799150320701301097869873046875 options contracts today.
- UDR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- UDR has a PE ratio of 47.
- UDR is mentioned 0.94 times per day on StockTwits.
- UDR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- UDR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- UDR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- UDR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- UDR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UDR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UDR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UDR: UDR, Inc. is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It owns, operates, acquires, renovates, develops, redevelops, and manages multifamily apartment communities. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.2%. UDR has a PE ratio of 47. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate UDR a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for UDR has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. UDR has a market cap of $9.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.49 and a short float of 5.5% with 4.26 days to cover. Shares are down 0.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates UDR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- UDR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- UDR INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UDR INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.27 versus $0.60 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 83.5% in earnings ($0.21 versus $1.27).
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $113.98 million or 5.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 5.78%, UDR INC is still significantly exceeding the industry average of -65.75%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 79.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $86.86 million to $17.95 million.
- You can view the full UDR Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.