- CDR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.9 million.
- CDR has traded 10.34329999999999927240423858165740966796875 options contracts today.
- CDR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CDR has a PE ratio of 114.
- CDR is mentioned 0.77 times per day on StockTwits.
- CDR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CDR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CDR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CDR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CDR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CDR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CDR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CDR: Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm is primarily engaged in ownership, operation, development, and redevelopment of properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. CDR has a PE ratio of 114. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Cedar Realty a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Cedar Realty has been 291,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cedar has a market cap of $680.2 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.86 and a short float of 5.5% with 4.39 days to cover. Shares are up 13.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cedar Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that net income has been generally deteriorating over time. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $9.99 million or 2.42% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CEDAR REALTY TRUST INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -65.75%.
- 43.28% is the gross profit margin for CEDAR REALTY TRUST INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CDR's net profit margin of 4.34% significantly trails the industry average.
- CEDAR REALTY TRUST INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CEDAR REALTY TRUST INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.08 versus $0.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects earnings to be in line with last year ($0.08 versus $0.08).
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry, implying reduced upside potential.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 52.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3.48 million to $1.66 million.
- You can view the full Cedar Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.