- FLT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $73.7 million.
- FLT is up 2.9% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FLT: FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards, commercial payment and data solutions, stored value solutions, and workforce payment products and services. FLT has a PE ratio of 38. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Fleetcor Technologies has been 614,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fleetcor has a market cap of $14.1 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.43 and a short float of 1.8% with 3.49 days to cover. Shares are up 6.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the IT Services industry average. The net income increased by 16.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $94.15 million to $109.97 million.
- The gross profit margin for FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 50.95%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 26.54% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 80.26% to $121.51 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -21.93%.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.93, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.88 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has improved earnings per share by 17.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC reported lower earnings of $3.85 versus $4.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.62 versus $3.85).
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.