- ROLL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.1 million.
- ROLL has traded 1,120 shares today.
- ROLL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ROLL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ROLL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ROLL: RBC Bearings Incorporated manufactures and markets engineered precision bearings and products primarily in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. It operates in four segments: Plain Bearings, Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, and Engineered Products. ROLL has a PE ratio of 28. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate RBC Bearings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for RBC Bearings has been 110,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. RBC Bearings has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.38 and a short float of 6.4% with 9.17 days to cover. Shares are up 17.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates RBC Bearings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 43.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.59, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, ROLL has a quick ratio of 1.60, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- RBC BEARINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 26.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RBC BEARINGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.73 versus $2.50 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.42 versus $2.73).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 26.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.93 million to $18.92 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 129.72% to $21.56 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, RBC BEARINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.59%.
- You can view the full RBC Bearings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.