- NUS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.6 million.
- NUS has traded 562.8210000000000263753463514149188995361328125 options contracts today.
- NUS is making at least a new 3-day high.
- NUS has a PE ratio of 31.
- NUS is mentioned 1.90 times per day on StockTwits.
- NUS has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- NUS is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- NUS is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- NUS is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- NUS is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NUS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NUS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NUS: Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex category brands worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.7%. NUS has a PE ratio of 31. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Nu Skin a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Nu Skin has been 695,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Nu Skin has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.44 and a short float of 14.4% with 11.79 days to cover. Shares are up 40.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Nu Skin as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, NUS's share price has jumped by 31.98%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.33, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that NUS's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.66, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for NU SKIN ENTERPRISES is currently very high, coming in at 81.02%. Regardless of NUS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, NUS's net profit margin of 0.70% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Personal Products industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 90.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $36.28 million to $3.32 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.72 million or 103.66% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.