- 4-Week # shares bought: 800
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,284
- 12-Week # shares bought: 800
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,535
- 24-Week # shares bought: 800
- 24-Week # shares sold: 3,180
The FDA on Thursday issued a safety announcement saying Intercept's liver disease treatment Ocaliva is being dosed incorrectly in some patients.
Jim Cramer is bullish on STMicroelectronics, Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Altria, and Array BioPharma.
Jim Cramer says when this market gets some bad news after its remarkable run, investors have to break out the dominoes to explain the decline.
The Lexington, Mass.-based company unveiled results from its Phase 2a study of ADX-102 in dry eye disease. Other biotech movers in premarket trading on Sept. 12 include Sage Therapeutics and Intercept Pharmaceuticals.