- INXN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.8 million.
- INXN has traded 1,347 shares today.
- INXN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INXN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INXN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INXN: InterXion Holding N.V. provides carrier and cloud neutral colocation data center services in Europe. It operates through two segments, France, Germany, The Netherlands, and UK; and Rest of Europe. INXN has a PE ratio of 52. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate InterXion a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for InterXion has been 725,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. InterXion has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. The stock has a beta of 0.67 and a short float of 1.6% with 1.69 days to cover. Shares are up 25.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates InterXion as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 144.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.75 million to $11.64 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 102.24% to $39.87 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTERXION HOLDING NV has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -21.93%.
- The gross profit margin for INTERXION HOLDING NV is rather high; currently it is at 61.65%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 10.01% trails the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 166.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 34.37% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full InterXion Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.